111

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

What are your favorite games to play?

Adrian Sherlin: I LOVE SCRABBLE, BUNCO, MOON, MAJ JONG, SPADES, RUSSIAN RUMMY, 31, PHASE 10, TRIVIA GAMES, AND AT ONE POINT I WAS THE QUEEN OF MIND GAMES, BUT GAVE THEM UP.

Troy Monsivais: I like board games, or any word games, like yahtzee word game or scrabble or doublecross.I do like to play card games too.I don't like mind games or head games.

Bryant Chaudhry: DIABLO

Alane Antes: I like blackjack, craps, Streetfighter, Mortal Combat and Twister, just to name a few.

Nannie Kasee: i like 2 play mystery solitaire & charades (not sure if i spelled it right)

Luke Creitz: video and card and board.

Frederic Engellant: texas holdem, spades, presidents & a$sholes, I never, monopoly, pass out

Frederic Engellant: i love playing trivia pursuit

Ollie Hamiel: Naked Twister

Arnulfo Seegars: i love board games....

Fannie Collingwood: I like black jack, texas shoot out, old school board games and head games. Just kindding ab! out the last one. But the other are true.

Logan Bero: solitaire, guess who (ha ha :p) war, candy land, monopoly, Mario bro's.

Marielle Hedeiros: Sex games

Pamela Meno: StarCraft, solitaire, chess, jedi mind trick ;).

Renay Billiar: mind games

Toby Women: I like card games-spades and rummy (I'm surprisingly good) and board games are fun with a couple friends-trivial pursuit, balderdash, etc.

Julienne Poplawski: Monopoly... no cheating! LOL... Any modern game with nice graphics is good too. Have no preference as to XBox, PlayStation etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment