111

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Hot drinks or cold drinks survey?

Eldridge Rieves: Depends on the weather. I prefer cold however.

Blythe Noreiga: I don't like hot drinks. It's been a long time since I have had one. I especially hate them in the morning. With breakfast I drink ice cold water. So, I do not think this personal preference is odd. It may be rare but not odd.

Rosalyn Olivera: depends on da drink & da weather.

Florencio Dingle: i think of that what people drink and how lots is precisely person. I desire chilly beverages, even in iciness, by using fact i'm oftentimes thirsty. i like iced tea, and iced espresso. I do however, savour warm espresso and warm cocoa on the comparable time! It in basic terms relies upon on my temper!

Palmira Lochridge: I don't like hot or cold drinks. I prefer all my drinks room temp. Including coffee, cokes, whatever. Just what I like.

Lia Argall: I have met others who don't like hot drinks, the main reason I have been given is that it affects their teeth in a ba! d way. I don't personally have a problem as I drink a lot of coffee, I do prefer a cold beer though.

Faustino Mellerson: I never heard of this before, but it's your friend's choice and definitely not the strangest quirk he or she could have.

No comments:

Post a Comment