111

Friday, July 10, 2020

Is Kurt Cobain having fun entertaining satan and the devils with no break?

Elinore Schlinker: Kurt and Michael are entertaining space aliens in the Romulan sector of the Andromeda galaxy. The difference is Michael is seducing the young alien boys while Kurt is after Michael Stipe.

Nadia Crauswell: A.) Kurt's music wasn't crap.B.) I doubt he's in hell.C.) Michael Jackson is a paedophile.D.) What a stupid question...

Cassondra Vanholland: That's just mean! I hope they both haunt you at night or while taking a dump. Your not supposed to talk about dead people that way

Blythe Noreiga: Michael is down there too, trying to seduce the little Imp demons with his Jesus juice.

Rickey Vrieze: Hey I'm not the one saying that michael seduces boys!!!

Micah Schwarcz: WTH CRALLED UP UR BUTT??I THINK IT MIGHT BE UR FREAKING EMPTY HEAD!!YEP I SAID ITIM SICK OF UR BULLSHIT...Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment