111

Monday, July 27, 2020

toys that your baby/toddler loves and has?

Noah Deni: My son is a year old and loves golf clubs. Target has the real metal ones and the plastic ones. Otherwise he likes the stacking rings and little tikes activity center (baseball, basketball, and football) and of course any toy that his older sister has (specifically the Fisher price camera).

Johnny Sirko: those are all really good toysbut with my kids,,,,they enjoy the boxes they had come in better than the toys themselves (go figure)

Sharee Doak: my 14 mo old girl loves her ball pit. You can get them fairly cheap these days. And she likes her toddler swing. I attached it to the porch and she loves it!I dont, but if you have a big yard, you can even get a real bouncer/sapce walk from walmart for 119.00 7x7I did rent one for her bday and she loved it, so maybe one day she'll have one!...Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment