111

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Should I be cleaning my teeth with razorblades instead of dental floss?  

Should I be cleaning my teeth with razorblades instead of dental floss?  

answers 0:At 4 am my lamp went into labor and produced 4 delicious light bulbs!answers 1:i assume I understand calling GaGa that (nevertheless I nonetheless love her song). yet Shakira is the farthest ingredient from a "exposure whore." (Madonna too, for that be counted.) She's infrequently ever stated on the leisure web content until that is approximately doing an dazzling stay overall performance/overall performance someplace, or for her huge humanitarian paintings. She would not seek for virtually sufficient exposure so a techniques as i'm worried. So, what's it? merely what has she accomplished that makes her seem to you like a "exposure whore?"...answers 2:if you want to go on aheadanswers 3:no, you need razorblades save your legsanswers 4:i wanna be a purple ! tomato so every1 would think im rotten and throw me at losers....i like hitting people in the faceanswers 5:Purple Tomato.Because.answers 6:on reaching level 6. So far I have 3 today. I know my questions are usually funnier. For that, I apologize.answers 7:congrats! i hope to reach that level too, soon!answers 8:Yes I hate her.Btw I ******* love "Smells Like Teen Spirit"! Have you heard the classic version that was performed by an orchestra??? They were good! 🙂answers 9:Hello! I am back. If you haven't already answered the randomest question then go answer it. THen answer this: Would you rather be a Purple tomato or a blue olive? whyI'd be a blue olive.answers 10:ok. what ever makes your boat sink man.answers 11:sandblaster!!answers 12:i agree with them and eww shes so old and so plastic.. have you seen that pic with her and no makeup and shes eating all this groos food and shes wearing a hatanswers 13:Congratulations!! 🙂answers 14:nah i dont hate her; dont know he! r so what is there to hate *thinks*dont like all her songs...j! ust a few though...to cut things short, i dont really care about her; she's just another um...person to me..yeah...though i think the new song 4 minutes is okay *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment