111

Sunday, August 9, 2020

Movember(grow a moustache for men's health?)?

Barrett Alosa: You should watch nat geo more often.They did movember last year.

Shena Etulain: I heard of it last year here in Toronto. There was a segment about it on the morning news. Very cute but I don't like mustaches are flattering on most guys. : )

Arden Strachn: I do hope this takes off in Australia(where I live), it must be a new thing here, but I will be glad to donate.

Cliff Jacoby: properly womans well being has to do with sessions and pms notably plenty 80% of the time yet mens well being can do with something from std's to colds and flu's to penis length to condom selection

Ervin Overbee: Yea I did see that advertised and I did try to grow a moe but it got to the point where it drove me nuts, scratching so I had to shave to keep my sanity.lol but it is something all men I think should keep in mind.

Marquetta Gimm: Good luck with that!My four-year-old wants to grow a mustache...

Tobie Oshea: Interesting idea, personally I d! on't find men with moustaches remotely attractive though.

Helen Zafar: Excellent. It's informative, educational and entertaining. Great find.

No comments:

Post a Comment