111

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Will Microsoft ever make a handheld game console?

Ileen Oshell: I've heard rumors that they were going to make one, I hope so because the Zune dominated the Ipod, therefore I know the XBOX portable can beat Sonys handheld.Lets just hope Microsoft remains cheaper than Sony.

Kara Tabian: i know they will probably do it i reckon they will call it the XBOX Portable... lol

Kip Ockenfels: I hope not, they should concentrate on fixing the problems with the 360 1st.

Cassidy Pangrazio: dun worry cos even if they are itll be like the zune...if u dont know what zune is, it was a feeble attempt by Microsoft to reduce the dominance of iPod.......Show more

Virgil Menefee: From my understanding they dont plan on it because I read somewhere that Microsoft is not interested in making game systems. They want to make multimedia interactive entertainment center (which is what the 360 comes out to be.) So they might just to give Sony a run for their money (I would personally like to see that) but it doesnt look like i! ts coming anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment