111

Thursday, April 9, 2020

I don't have car insurance, is it illegal to drive someone else's cars which has car insurance?

Byron Fortmann: True story:I bumped a lady last year, my airbags DID NOT deploy. Cost 3700 to fix a 4500 dollar car.One year later, I trade it in. No problems, just old at this point.Dealer runs carfax on it and finds an accident, but no airbag deployment. Dealer tells me they don't really care for it having been wrecked, but had the airbags deployed, they say, IT WOULD BE LIKE CANCER, nobody would want the car.I have no idea how it affected the value for sure, they seem to tell you anything to sell you one.But it sure sounds just like if your car had a salvage title to me, which nobody would want....Show more

Arlen Decorte: I might suggest you to try this internet site where onel can get quotes from the best companies: http://insuranceforcheap.info/index.html?src=2YAme...RE :I don't have car insurance, is it illegal to drive someone else's cars which has car insurance?My dad lets my use his car which has car insurance, i just want to know if its illegal to! drive without insurance in california because i don't have insurance.Follow 9 answers...Show more

Ronnie Barcus: Try https://tr.im/1aYRp

Dawn Saha: no insurance only applies to the vehicle that you are driving. you the driver must have a valid drivers license. the car that you are borrowing must have its own insurance.

Micah Schwarcz: You can find the best rates and offers for your insurance at: COVERAGEDEALS.NET

Jackelyn Archut: If you are visiting dad from another part of the state or from out of state and borrow his car occasionally that is no problem. If you live with your dad in the same household you should be on his insurance. Otherwise if you have an accident the insurance is going to likely not pay off. Leaving you and your dad to pay damages. Have dad put you on his insurance and keep in mind any car you own is supposed to have insurance on it especially if it is sitting on a city street. If some drunk nails your carand its on a city stre! et you can lose your license for no insurance....Show more

!

Tricia Dossous: No, insurance is tied to the car. Every car that is on the road must be insured, not its occupants.

Hai Biggart: probable a brilliant advantageous and deportation RE: unlawful alien utilising with no license yet having automobile coverage? does somebody has any own stories on what happens to an unlawful alien caught utilising with no utilising license yet having automobile coverage in l. a. and san fernando valey aspects? if it concerns, the unlawful alien isn't from mexico or latin united statesa.

Whitney Saborido: Get insurance quotes

Thomas Riner: http://australia.gov.au/services/service-task/appl...Try here

Frederick Mccoach: You must have liability insurance written in your name to legally drive a car in the United States if you are a licensed driver. If you have a driving permit then you don't need insurance because you always drive with a parent. If you don't have liability insurance and you drive your dad's car and get ! into a wreak then you will get a ticket for no insurance and if the wreak was your fault your dad's insurance will not pay. If your under 18 years old your dad will have to pay to repair or replace the car you hit. If your 18 or over then you will have to pay for the damage. Buy insurance....Show more

Tereasa Sorensen: Yes you need to be insured fully comp on a car to be able to drive others third party

Deangelo Marchak: Depends on your home province or state. Generally, the insurance company has the option to fix or pay out. You may have to go to court to get a settlement and you would have to prove that the value of the car would be degraded because of the accident. There are lots of legal firms that will access your case for free and will advise you whether or not you have a case. Usually, you don't have to pay for their service unless they win. Hope this helps and Good Luck.

Pam Rampadarat: I took my permit and passed then i took my license whe! n i turned 16 and passed but i never ended up getting my actual ID now ! my permit expired and so did my license papers so i don't know what i'm supposed to do. Do i have to retake my permit or just my license or neither?

Jonie Lauria: A lady crashed on to me while on the phone. I am at 100 % not at fault.The body shop estimated the damage would be 5500.Airbage got deployed. The market value of the car is 12000. The insurance wants to pay for the damage (5500) since it is the least amount and not totalled.I dont want this to happen because in the long run, the resale value is down because of the airbags deployed.Can I ask a check for the car value from insurance???

Mandy Mustaro: It isn't your choice. The decision to fix or declare a vehicle a total loss is at the sole discretion of the insurance company.

Phillip Modafferi: Yeah it all depends on what state you live in but more then likely i would say yes you would have to start all over again. Just a way for them to get more money out of you.

Dominic Sciancalepore: I fin! ished drivers today and I booked my road test for exactly one week later. I know I passed and am one month past my 8 months since I took my G1 test so not quite one year. I'm worried that when I go and take my g2 test that I wont have my certificate in time but want to get it asap. Do they have a way to check online if ive done it or do I have to wait to print my Certificate?

Caterina Yeargan: By the way i live in kc missouri

Rosella Figliola: You can get quotes in just a few minutes at - SALESQUOTES.INFO-RE I don't have car insurance, is it illegal to drive someone else's cars which has car insurance? My dad lets my use his car which has car insurance, i just want to know if its illegal to drive without insurance in california because i don't have insurance....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment