111

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

I need a confusing riddle?

James Langmyer: It's always coming but never arrives. What is it? ------------- TomorrowYou throw away the outside, cook the inside,eat the outside, and throw away the inside.What is it?-------------------an ear of corn (throw away the husk, boil the ear, eat the kernels, throw away the cob)...Show more

Abel Adger: anything by Lewis Carrol....you know the guy that wrote Alice in wonderland....his riddles are just impossible....if you ever figure it out let me know......I've always wondered "Why is a raven like a writing desk?".....L.O.L

Dominic Sciancalepore: I run but never walk. I have a bank but never use it.I have a bed but never lie down.What am I? (answer at bottom)or I run around a field but never move. What am I?Answer to #1- A river Answer to #2- a fence...Show more

Marcelle Vanlith: this is a really, i don't know, i figured it out first (at my school) but now everyone thinks its lame.Do you know it?It goes:What is greater than God,Worse than ! the Devil,Poor people have it,Rich people need it,and if you eat it you will die???Answer: Nothing....Show more

Lizzette Wendroth: What is yours, but others use it more than you do?scroll down 4 answerAnswer: your name!!!!!!...Show more

Russel Gajate: How can it be? Half of nine is one plus three? An ancient Roman riddle.Roman numeral 9 = IX Take away the bottom half, and get IV = 4How can it be true? Half of eleven is 4 plus 2?Roman numeral 11 = XI Take away the bottom half and get VI = 6Now can you see? Half of 3 is also 3.The bottom half of III is still III = 3Hey Janith, corny but a-maize-ing!...Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment