111

Monday, March 9, 2020

What is the emo style?

Monica Voltin: Guys: Long hair, brushed forward, swooped to the side maybe.Girls: Choppy hair, maybe a scene hair look. Piercing, screamo music. It varies from person to person. Some people just love the style.I fell in love with the scene look, although I wouldn't consider myself scene....Show more

Jacques Teri: This link will explain it all to you. I am also a member because I am partially emo. But dont go around calling people that because it's like saying : HEY! YOUR BLACK! HEY! YOUR WHITE! HAY! YOUR RED! HEY! YOUR BROWN! HEY! YOUR YELLOW!Sooo... here is the link:http://www.soemo.co.uk/emo.php...Show more

Ardath Templer: black hair,clothes, and idk y...it never interested me

Neely Youngblut: the whole style (scene and emo) started because of the music. so people represent the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment