111

Monday, March 2, 2020

Help me pick out my prom hair/accessories?

Soraya Coodey: I personally think you should base your style around your dress, it's absolutely beautiful! I like the idea of a smokey eye, maybe a brown base with navy ficks underneath? And also the nails, keep it simple with a French manicure but maybe you could add blue swirls to the tips? I really like the idea of a silver shoe and think with a few small silver accessories it should make the outfit. Make sure as to not overdo it with the jewelry as it will take all attention away from the dress. As for your hair maybe a curly updo or loose curls? Hope this helped :)...Show more

Idell Dufort: you should paint your nails silver and wear silver flats and put your hair in side like this http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-b... same selena gomez

No comments:

Post a Comment