111

Thursday, September 5, 2019

What is the last book you read?

answers1: Beka Cooper: Terrier. I love it so much and am looking for
the second book came out a month ago.
answers2: The Border Trilogy by Cormac McCarthy...pretty confusing, but nice =)
answers3: The last book I finished was Fantastic Beasts and Where to
Find Them. :)
answers4: Last book: Twilight Eclipse <br>
Current Book: Twilight Breaking Dawn
answers5: The Sisterhood by Colin Forbes.
answers6: I'm currently reading The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters by
G.W Dahlquist. I'd never heard of it before I bought it, but I'm
really enjoying it. :)
answers7: Heh, I read Paper Towns by John Greene. <br>
Right now. I'm reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, for the
second time. Pretty damn good for a kid book.
answers8: Currently I am reading Carpe Corpus(the sixth book in the
Morganville Vampires series) This is my second favorite series. I love
all of Rachel Caine's books.
answers9: Flowers In The Attic by V.C. Andrews. Love all her books,
especially this series and I am reading this book for probably the 5th
or 6th time, lol.
answers10: Wonder Boys - Michael Chabon

No comments:

Post a Comment