111

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

I need poetry help?

answers1: I adore it. This is the last sentence from Sex Without Love
through Sharon Olds which first confirmed me what poetry is able of
(it is a little lengthy): they're like satisfactory runners: they
recognize they're on my own with the street floor, the bloodless, the
wind, the have compatibility in their footwear, their over-all
aerobic- vascular wellness—simply elements, just like the accomplice
within the mattress, and no longer the reality, that's the unmarried
frame on my own within the universe towards its possess exceptional
time. Edit: and sure as Cheese Whisperer says I might not be following
instructional materials...it is near regardless that.
answers2: You're my one and only <br>
And I I belong to you <br>
And when I'm with you, baby, <br>
There's nothing we can't do <br>
<br>
As both of us grow older <br>
I'm sure that you will see <br>
That I'm the only one for you <br>
And you're the one for me. <br>
<br>
....................... <br>
<br>
I hope you find this to be a satisfactory ending. <br>
<br>
Harleigh Kyson Jr.
answers3: aww...that is cute...
answers4: Go to poetry.com and find the heed help rhyming tab. That
will help a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment