111

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

i was thinking of buying a citadel 1911 and i had a question about accessories for the 1911's?

answers1: A regular 1911 accessory will work on a regular 1911 <br>
<br>
If Citadel builds a full spec 1911 the answer is yes.
answers2: I own a Citadel Concealed Carry 1911.. it's basically an
Officer's Model. Grips designed for the Colt version work fine on it.
<br>
<br>
You didn't mention what specific accessory or accessories you are
interested in so I gave the simplest answer I could. It would take
too much effort to list them all.
answers3: i have yet, to see a 1911, with a rail for Accessories..hmmm
good question!! I am a glock man, and glock does not make a 1911 style
pistol, but all glocks come with standard rails! heywood say's he
carries a 1911 concealed? must be a big dude? i carry my g23 and
that's even hard to conceal. now put some Accessories on it, and try
to carry it..good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment