111

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Brown hair vs blonde hair?

answers1: To answer your question honestly there is no wrong or right
answer to this question. Everyone has there different likes and some
prefer blonde hair while other prefer brown hair. For me personally I
prefer brown hair and I bet you look gorgeous just the way you are
with your brown hair.
answers2: It really depends on the persons skin tone and features.
Some girls look great with blond hair but others look fake. Some girls
look pretty with brown hair but others look too harsh. It really
depends on skin, hair length/texture, eye colors, sometimes face shape
and complexion, etc.
answers3: To be honest, I don't really know. Some people just look
better with a particular hair color. I guess if you're pretty it
doesn't matter what kind of hairstyle or haircolor you have. But in
general, I find dark blond hair (almost brown) very pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment